NEWSZHUB.COM is committed to protecting consumer privacy online. We believe that greater protection of personal privacy on the Web will not only protect our users, but also increase users confidence and ultimately their participation in online activities. The purpose of our policy is to inform you about the types of information we gather about you when you visit our site, how we may use that information, whether we disclose it to anyone, and the choices you have regarding our use of the information NEWSZHUB.COM strives to offer its visitors the many advantages of Internet technology and to provide an interactive and personalized experience.
OTHER SERVICES AND YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PROMPTLY ERASE THE APP FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE OR STOP USING OUR APP/WEBSITE THROUGH YOUR BROWSER AND DO NOT ENTER TO, CONNECT TO, ACCESS OR USE ANY OF OUR SERVICES RELATED TO THE APP.
What information do we collect?
Data you give us directly
● if you register with us (such as your date of birth, username, avatar, password and email address);
● information you provide by participating in any chats, communities or social media functions. We will consider that information as part of the public domain;
● information you provide us if you report a problem with our Services or App.
● data about your location, device type, operating system and platform;
● mobile device identifiers (such as your unique device ID (persistent/non-persistent, hardware type, medial access control (“MAC”) address, international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”), OS, and your device name;
● data about your computer’s browser version, operating system version, page loading time, network, generated device identifier information, hashed MAC address, referral source and IP address.
● the number of times you visit our APP and the amount of time you spend using the APP;
How do we use your information?
We may use your data in the following ways:
● To provide you the App and associated websites and continuously improve their features;
● To store your running-history;
● To provide helpdesk and support services;
● To customise the App which is available to you;
● To ensure that you are in compliance with our terms;
● To moderate any chat messages;
● To improve the App, for analysis and reporting purposes and to offer you technical support or respond to your questions. This also includes using data to log any crashes in our provision of the App, so we may report such interruptions (in this regard, we may use a third party to assist us);
● To notify you if you have received message update notifications or something;
● To enable social network integration, especially with Facebook;
● To personalise your experience;
● To send you push notifications for the App (which you can choose not to accept or turn off by visiting the settings section of your device and selecting the appropriate setting);
● To offer you other services and Apps which we think may be of interest to you;
● To prevent fraud and crime;
● To create a profile for marketing purposes with for example Facebook or Google;
● Emails (regarding updates, newsletter, new features, (new) apps etc.);
Cookies and Web Beacons
Priv ONLY SHARE THE ORIGINAL APK FILE FOR FREE APPS. ALL THE APK FILE IS THE SAME AS IN GOOGLE PLAY WITHOUT ANY CHEAT, UNLIMITED GOLD PATCH OR ANY OTHER MODIFICATIONS.
- Use Restrictions
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that this site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13.
- Links to Third Party Websites
- Electronic Communications
Should you send e-mails to us for any reason, you are communicating with us electronically. By doing so, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We may communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on our site. You agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Policy Restrictions
You will not impair or cause damage to our site, or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of our site in any way, including without limitation, using or launching any automated system that accesses our site in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, operators of public search engines may use spiders for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials and our site, but not for caching or archiving such materials.
You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of our sites.
THE SERVICES, INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON OUR SITE OR PROVIDED THROUGH OUR SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; NON-INFRINGEMENT; ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY RELATING TO COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR USAGE OF TRADE; AND ANY WARRANTY REGARDING THE SUITABILITY AND QUALITY OF OUR SITE FOR YOUR PURPOSES OR EXPECTATIONS. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON OUR SITE OR THROUGH OUR SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MOREOVER, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL ASSOCIATED SERVICING, REPAIR OR NECESSARY CORRECTION DUE TO ANY SUCH HARM. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON OR OFFERED, MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH, OR OTHERWISE RELATED IN ANY WAY TO OUR SITE OR ANY THIRD PARTY SITES OR SERVICES LINKED TO OR FROM OUR SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, SAFETY OR OTHERWISE.
WE CANNOT ENSURE THAT YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY PURCHASE FROM A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE THAT LINKS TO OR FROM OUR SITE OR THIRD PARTY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OUR SITE. WE DO NOT ENDORSE ANY OF THE CONTENT, NOR HAVE WE TAKEN ANY STEPS TO CONFIRM THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF, ANY OF THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS YOU MIGHT BE REQUESTED TO GIVE TO ANY THIRD PARTY.
YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO (A) INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OUR SITE OR PROVIDED THROUGH OUR SERVICES, (B) THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR OFFERS PLACED THROUGH THE SITE IN RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS YOU PROVIDE TO SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
SOME JURISDICATIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We reserve the right, at our own expense, to employ separate counsel and assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you hereby agree to cooperate with us in the defense of any such claim.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
FURTHERMORE, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR ANY OF OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR LEGALITY OF INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DISPLAYED IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF OUR SITE OR ANY CESSATION, INTERRUPTION OR DELAY IN THE PERFORMANCE OF OUR SITE FOR ANY REASON INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CAUSES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL SUCH AS EARTHQUAKE, FLOOD, FIRE, STORM OR OTHER NATURAL DISASTER, ACT OF GOD, LABOR CONTROVERSY OR THREAT THEREOF, CIVIL DISTURBANCE OR COMMOTION, ACT OF TERRORISM, DISRUPTION OF THE PUBLIC MARKETS, WAR OR ARMED CONFLICT OR THE INABILITY TO OBTAIN SUFFICIENT MATERIAL, SUPPLIES, LABOR, TRANSPORTATION, POWER OR OTHER ESSENTIAL COMMODITY OR SERVICE REQUIRED IN THE CONDUCT OF BUSINESS INCLUDING INTERNET ACCESS, OR ANY CHANGE IN OR THE ADOPTION OF ANY LAW, ORDINANCE, RULE, REGULATION, ORDER, JUDGMENT OR DECREE. OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED TO OUR SITE SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED $100.
- General Provisions
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any cause of action against us arising out of or related to our site must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues or such cause of action shall be permanently barred.
- Questions or Comments
support ; [email protected]