There are many popular online MBA programs out there that you might be interested in applying to. In this blog article, we’ll go over the top 5 schools in Texas where the average annual tuition is approximately $13,750.
What are your best options when applying to MBA Programs in Texas?
There are many great online MBA programs to choose from in Texas, but which ones are the best for you? Here’s a look at the five top online MBA programs in Texas and their respective admission requirements.
- University of Texas at Austin – The University of Texas at Austin is one of the most prestigious universities in the country and offers a number of excellent online MBA programs. Most applicants require either a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or an equivalent undergraduate degree, as well as an GMAT score of 740 or higher.
- Southern Methodist University – Southern Methodist University is another well-respected university with an excellent online MBA program that’s ranked among the top 50 in the nation. The program requires a minimum GPA and GMAT score of 550 or above.
- UT Arlington – UT Arlington offers an excellent online MBA program that’s also ranked among the top 50 schools in the nation by Business Insider. The program requires a minimum GPA of 2.75 and GMAT score of 730 or above.
- Rice University – Rice University has long been known for its strong business program, and their online MBA program is no exception to the rule. Rice offers two different tracks in their MBA program, meaning that students preparing for a career in international or corporate environments can do so with a full degree. 5. University of Houston – UH is the third UH school on this list, and they too offer an excellent online MBA program. While their minimum GMAT score requirement is only 630, keep in mind that most of the graduate schools just above us require at least 750 to place anywhere. 6. Oklahoma State University – OSU graduates have had extra high marks in Forbes magazine’s annual ranking of business schools across the nation since 2009, and no doubt similar rankings will be published in 2016 as well; Online MBA Ranking 2016 will likely show them continuing to
There are many online MBA programs to choose from in Texas, so it can be hard to decide which one is best for you. Here are the top online MBA programs in Texas and how to apply:
University of Texas at Arlington: UT Arlington offers an online MBA program that is accredited by the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC). The UT Arlington online MBA program has a required three-year curriculum and offers a variety of online courses to accommodate students’ needs. To apply, students must submit an online application, official transcripts from all colleges attended, and a letter of recommendation.
University of Houston: The University of Houston offers an online MBA program that is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). The program has a required three-year curriculum and offers a variety of online courses to accommodate students’ needs. To apply, students must submit an online application, official transcripts from all colleges attended, and a letter of recommendation.
Texas Tech University: Texas Tech University offers an online MBA program that is accredited by the National Association forDistance Education and Training (NADET). The program has a required three-year curriculum and offers a variety of online courses to accommodate
Tips on How To Write a Profile
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to writing a stellar online MBA profile, but following these tips can help make your application shine:
Be concise and organized. Your resume can be 10 pages long, so try to keep your online MBA profile to no more than 1 page. Make sure each section contains clearly articulated information that will humanize you and make you stand out from the crowd.
Include your motivation for pursuing an online MBA. Many people go online to get an MBA because they want to improve their career prospects or grow their business knowledge. If this is your main rationale for pursuing an online MBA, be sure to explain it in your profile.
Focus on strengths, not weaknesses. You’re likely to get more attention if you highlight areas of your background that are strong rather than weak. For example, if you’re particularly good at leadership or project management, make sure you mention that in your profile. Conversely, don’t Dwell on negative experiences or mistakes you’ve made – focus on the things you’ve achieved instead.
Link your accomplishments back to the education you’ve received thus far. It can be tough to make a
Where are the Top Online MBA Programs In Texas?
There are many online MBA programs to choose from in Texas, and no one program is automatically better than the others. All of the programs listed below have been extensively researched and offer excellent value for the money.
The following online MBA programs are currently offered in Texas:
• Baylor University’s Richard M. Betts MBA Program in Business Administration (online only)
• Clemson University’s Kevin A. Kruse Executive MBA Program
• Houston Baptist University’s Hiram B. Chittenden Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• Oklahoma State University’s Charles Stuart McCombs School of Business Online MBA Program (online only)
• The University of Texas at Austin’s Anderson School of Management’s Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) Program
• The University of Texas at Dallas’ Paul M. Foster School of Business’ Executive MBA Program (offline and online options available)